If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
- What is the goal of this project?
- To demonstrate how developers can build simple applications using
- What is the scope of this project?
- GEFDemo illusrates the simplest way to use GEF, common ways to use
GEF, and some advanced features of GEF. The GEFDemo applications
themselves are not really useful to any end-users. Thay are not planned to
be developed into full applications
- End-users can see GEF in action in ArgoUML.
The first beta release of a GEFDemo application is now available.
Download the UML GEFDemo application from here.
To build GEFDemo, check it out of CVS in a directory next to your
GEF top-level directory. Use Ant to build GEF first, so that it
produces gef/lib/gef.jar. Then build and run GEFDemo with "ant run".
If you are experimenting with changes to GEF itself, remember to
build GEF to update gef/lib/gef.jar before expecting to see them when
you run GEFDemo.