2020-03-13: This site is going to be decommissioned and shut down very soon. Please copy and archive any data you wish to keep ASAP
If you were registered and logged in, you could join this project.
- What is the goal of this project?
- To demonstrate how developers can build simple applications using
- What is the scope of this project?
- GEFDemo illusrates the simplest way to use GEF, common ways to use
GEF, and some advanced features of GEF. The GEFDemo applications
themselves are not really useful to any end-users. Thay are not planned to
be developed into full applications
- End-users can see GEF in action in ArgoUML.
The first beta release of a GEFDemo application is now available.
Download the UML GEFDemo application from here.
To build GEFDemo, check it out of CVS in a directory next to your
GEF top-level directory. Use Ant to build GEF first, so that it
produces gef/lib/gef.jar. Then build and run GEFDemo with "ant run".
If you are experimenting with changes to GEF itself, remember to
build GEF to update gef/lib/gef.jar before expecting to see them when
you run GEFDemo.